Skip to main content

On the other side: MBA school update

Couple days ago I finished first year in the MBA program. Before starting the B-school, I was nervous and afraid that I won't be able to cope being a full time student. Voices in my head screamed that I am just setting myself for failure. Self doubt roared that I am being a fool, going back to school after a gap of ten years. Being out of job for a year and dealing with my medical situation, I started school with an overwhelming sense that I will never survive.

But, as the course progressed, I discovered myself. I found strength and self-belief. Perhaps, things are different this time compare to undergrad, because this time, I am truly interested in learning. I finished the first year with a personal best GPA, an internship in my area of interest, and few real friends.

From my experience, I would like to share that it is never too late to have new dreams, aspirations, and to crave out new paths. Venturing out in the unknown can be scary, but you will emerge a different person.

On the other side, you will not be just a survivor, but a true fighter- stronger and calmer.

Comments

SA said…
So true. I am so proud of you and really happy!
Priyanca said…
Thank you! It means a lot :)