Skip to main content

I want to be...

I want to be a successful business owner, make millions and buy an apartment in upper west side Manhattan. a horse farm in Colorado.
I don't want to be a conformist. I don't want to do things because my family or society expects it from me. I want to live for myself and do what is right for me.
I want to be financially independent.
I want to grow every day- as a person, read more books, travel to new places and experience new adventure.
I don't want to be a hoarder. I am perfectly happy with my limited wardrobe, shoes and one bag.
I want a right size house. I don't want to live in an overly large or overly cramped house.
I want to own one sports car- BMW Z4 some Merc
I want to write one amazing book that becomes a New York Times bestseller. inspires someone to be a better person

Comments

SA said…
All in due time. For now, keep your dreams, hopes and aspirations alive..
Please please please write more..